There's a few reasons why Rubber Hex Dumbbells are one of the most popular gym products around. The infamous rubber coating reduces noise in the home gym. In addition, the rubber coating also improves the life cycle of the dumbbells themselves. Coatings such as chrome or cast iron are prone to chipping, whereas rubber coated dumbbells are kinder to different gym floor surfaces. Experience icreased comfort and improved durability during your workouts thanks to the contoured dumbbell handle. A key safety feature is the hexagonal shaped ends, which are designed to stop the dumbbells from rolling away on the floor or falling off of the dumbbell rack.
***The Order quantity for the Hex Dumbbells is in single units. Which means if you require a pair please order 2 units.
- Ergonomically contoured chromed and knurled dumbbell grip
- Commercial grade
- Embossed weight identification in kg's
- Wide range of sizes available
- Hexagonal design prevents dumbbell from rolling
- Range of complete dumbbell sets and racks available
- Once your product is added to cart click 'View Cart'.
- Enter your postcode at cart to see shipping costs.
- Loosening of commercial style dumbbells is considered normal wear and therefore it is not covered under warranty. A limited 1 year warranty applies to the structural integrity
- Rubber Hex dumbbells have a 1 year warranty on the structural integrity only. The coating is not covered under warranty.