Multi Grip Hex Trap Bar
Our Multi Grip Hex Trap Bar is the next generation of the the Olympic Hex Trap Bar. The Hex Trap Bar, considered by weight lifters to be one of the most innovative pieces of strength training equipment in many decades. It was originally designed as an alternative form of weight training due to the inventor’s lower back injury. Using the Olympic Hex Trap Bar places less stress on your spinal extensors during the lift as it brings the weight closer to the midline of your body. As a result of this you’re also able to generate more power from the start of the movement. It is also a great tool for coaches to use when teaching the deadlifting pattern. One of our favourite features of this trap bar is the clearance of the collars from ground, this allows the user to slide bumper and Olympic plates on without having to pick up each end of the bar.
Essentially, if you’re looking for a specialty bar that will help get you strong, help keep you safe, and help add a ton of variety to your training, the trap bar is a top choice. Now with 3 grip variations you'll be able to strengthen your forearms and grip strength.
Benefits of Trap Bar Deadlifts:
– Requires the use of all major muscle groups.
– Provides overall strength and growth to muscle groups such as quads, hamstrings, glutes, spinal erectors, obliques, abdominals and lower back muscles.
– Increases forearm and grip strength.
– Clearance of the collars from the ground allows the user to slide bumper and Olympic plates on without having to pick up each end of the bar.
– Multiple grips - small, and large
– Holds Olympic Plates
– Stylish Matte Black Powdercoat Paint Finish
– Strong Welds
– Commercial rated, weighs 27kg
– 300kg weight rating
– Rubber feet
– Spring collars included
- Boxed: L: 96cm W: 45cm H: 19cm
- Built: L: 165cm W: 57cm H: 26cm