Kettlebells are used the world over for general fitness and strength and conditioning. We love them at Xpeed because from the basic swing to moves like clean and jerks, 'KB's' displace the weight differently than a dumbbell. As a result you're forced to use more of your stabiliser muscles and you'll work the muscles you are targeting through a longer range of motion. They're the perfect piece of equipment to add to your training regime as you can use them for full body workouts.
- Great cardio workout without the boredom and monotony of conventional exercise machines such as treadmills.
- Improved functional strength without the repetition of isolated reps
- Flexibility without the need for long poses
- Great variation, never boring
- A completely portable and compact training tool
- It’s safe — for any age, shape or size
- Combines both cardio and strength training
- Dramatically increase core strength
- Made from solid but compact cast iron, rather than over-sized sand-filled plastic kettlebells that can split and leak sand in your gym
- Perfect compact size makes them easy to use, more portable and will take up less room on your storage rack
- Larger than normal handles that are specifically curved for added comfort and ease of use
- Colourful PVC dipped coating makes each weight easy to identify while adding a refreshing feel to your gym
- Flat base helps keep the kettlebells upright for storage